Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Day at the Farmers Market

I had a great time at the Fairhaven Farmers Market this weekend where I had a book sale/signing and Story Time! Here are some pictures of the event...
By the way, if you missed it, the market is held every Sunday through October, and I'll be back one more time this season on August 21!
Welcome to Story Time!
Ann Richard, Farmers Market manager and member of the Fairhaven Sustainability Committee, set up this great Story Time area for me!
A nice shady spot to read a book on a hot summer day!
My book signing table- check out my new banner!!
A young reader enjoying a book.
It's Story Time!
After the reading, we did some coloring...
...and some snuggling (with stuffed corgis, the real ones stayed home today!)...
Hey, that's not a stuffed animal!
No, it's Reggie, a 9 week old mini-dachshund! I love puppy visits!
All in all, a great day at the Farmers Market! Hope to see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment