Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gift Ideas: Limited Edition Prints from Kristine Daniels Studio



If you're looking for a special gift for children or dog people (especially corgi fans), I have some beautiful prints available.

My Limited Edition Giclée prints look EXACTLY like my original watercolor/colored pencil illustrations! Giclée prints are high-quality digital prints made with archival ink on acid-free art paper. Each print is signed on the print itself and on the authenticity label on the back.

All prints are 8 x 10 inches, matted to 11 x 14 inches in white or ivory mats. Please contact me for current prices. Larger sized prints are also available by special order.  Contact me by email for payment information (by check or money order only) and shipping arrangements: artgirlkris@comcast.net






No comments:

Post a Comment