Thursday, July 14, 2011

Book Signing Sunday!

My next book signing is coming up this Sunday, July 17, 2011! I'll be at the Fairhaven Farmer's Market from 1 to 4 p.m.!

I'll also be reading my latest book, Floyd and the Mysterious Night Time Noise, at the Farmers Market STORYTIME at 2 p.m.! All are welcome!!

Merchandise for sale includes both of my books ($18 each), cool magnets ($1 each) and bookmarks ($2 each). NEW on Sunday: Limited Edition GicleƩ prints! All prints are 8 x 10 inches, matted to 11 x 14 inches in white or ivory mats. These will fit any 11 x 14 inch frame. All 8 x 10 prints are $25. Larger prints are available by special order.

The prints I will have available are pictured below (without the watermarks, of course!).
"Art Dogs"  © Kristine Daniels 2011
"To the Kitchen" © Kristine Daniels 2009
"Night Window" © Kristine Daniels 2010
"Flying" © Kristine Daniels 2007
"Lighting the Moon" © Kristine Daniels 2007
"Dream" © Kristine Daniels 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment