Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Very Latest Floyd Book Series News!

Some exciting things are happening in my little corner of the children's book world! First, the DVD version of my first book, Floyd and the Irresistible Cookie, is going into the "post-production" phase. The DVD is being produced by the Somerled Arts Foundation under the supervision of Wendy Macdonald. I had the chance to view the final cut with music by composer (and my husband) Matt Richard, cinematography by Phillip Holahan, and brilliant narration by Heidi Swedberg. It's very sweet! I'll post more news when I know more about how and when it will be available.
This DVD will be a great companion to the book which is still available through Amazon and other online vendors. Check the Books link on my studio web site for more info on that!

I'm also still working on the digital stages of the second book, Floyd and the Mysterious Night Time Noise. Today I did some preliminary work on the cover design. So here it is, for the first time! More new illustrations to come, but don't worry-- I will not be giving the ending away!

No comments:

Post a Comment