Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hooray for Summer!

My summer officially begins at the end of the school day on Monday, June 21! It is beautiful weather, but I have lots of art projects to work on in addition to some major pool time. My studio is set up, I have most of my supplies ready, my new Floyd story draft has been edited and re-edited, and I am even taking a drawing class in July which I’ll post more about later.

So here are my art plans for the summer:
• Create about 20 illustrations for my new book, Floyd and the Mysterious Night Time Noise
• Update my studio logo and blog design
• Redesign my web page
• Set up a Cafe Press store
• Take a fabulous drawing class
• Work on some other miscellaneous illustrations for fun...

I am SO looking forward to this summer!! Work doesn't feel like work when you love what you are creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment