Saturday, August 29, 2015

Art Teacher Talk

Happy back to school, everyone!

I know a lot of you are in the same boat as I am, and that means getting ready for that first day! Though I LOVE summer,  I am excited to get back and see all of the students and staff. I hope all of my young readers will be discovering lots and lots of great books and art this year!

In the mean time, I launched a new blog out there for art teachers! It is called "Drawn to Teaching". (Get it???)
Click here to visit this blog!!

This art ed blog is something I've thought about doing for a while since so many people ask my advice about teaching and art projects. I'll be blogging about specific art topics, but also about things that any teacher might find helpful.  I'll also be sharing news about my art program. If you or anyone you know is interested, please check it out and share! I hope to post often (my goal is at least twice a month) but we will see what the year brings...

You can follow all of my blogs by email, check the right hand menu for the sign up form!

No comments:

Post a Comment