Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New Book and Exhibit, May 17 & 18!

Farley gets ready for story time!!
Super exciting news!!:
Late last night I received my first delivery of my new Floyd book, Floyd and the Sparkling Seashell!  It will be the perfect book for beach reading this summer and I hope everyone loves it as much as I do!

And this weekend is the 55th Annual Acushnet Art Week Show on May 17 and 18, 2014.
I am this year's featured guest artist which means you'll see my original illustrations on exhibit for the FIRST TIME EVER. Special thanks to Dianna Couto and the Acushnet Art Show Committee for inviting me to be a part of this event, and for all of the hard work they do for the artists of Acushnet every year!

And there's more... I will be signing and selling books at the show on Sunday the 18th from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. To make this show extra-special, the award-winning art works from the F.M.S. Festival of the Arts by my students will be on display, too. For more info about show times, see the Acushnet Art Show blog.

Hope to see everyone there!

See originals from my published books at the Acushnet Art Show

No comments:

Post a Comment