Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Spooky Season!


The Hibernating House--coming in 2013
The leaves are turning here in southeastern, MA and I have been away from blogging with the start of school and finishing The Hibernating House by Sandy Leahy and Kathy Tarentino. I am pleased to announce the book is in the hands of the publisher and will be in print in both HARDCOVER and paperback very soon. I am expecting it to be released in the spring/summer season.  Very exciting!


I love this time of year! If you are in the mood for a spooky story (I love a good scary story or movie any time of year...), check out A Hallowe'een Story by the late Margareta Pothier. It is a ghost story that any kid would enjoy. I did the pen and ink illustrations for this book in the summer of 2011, and the book is available online only!


Available online at Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble.com!
In A Hallowe'en Story, Billy wants to knock 'em dead at the town Halloween Parade. Instead of wearing a costume, he decides to bring some special guests that he happened to meet at his family's grave site. Things don't go exactly as planned, but it did turn out to be a Halloween Billy would never forget!


Order your copy today from Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, or Books-A-Million!


As always, I'm happy to sign books for anyone in my neck of the woods. Send me an email at artgirlkris@comcast.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment