Monday, August 18, 2014

Keep on Sparkling!!

Well, the Sparkling Summer is coming to a close and I had a great time at all of my summer book
events this year! If you missed them, I am planning on being at Harvest Fun Day in Fairhaven on October 11, 2014. I'll have my books and free kids' crafts. It was a great day last year so I hope to see lots of friends down there this time, too!

In the mean time, there's no reason that summer has to end when we have books to remind us of it! If you don't have a copy of Floyd and the Sparkling Seashell yet, they are available on Amazon.com, at Art on Center in Fairhaven and a few other spots as well. Check out my web page for details.

I'm also going to be sharing some of my activities that go along with Sparkling Seashell. Feel free to print out and make copies for home or classroom use.

The first activity is called "Floyd's Beach Pail": Think of the many natural things we can find on the beach every day. Collect them in your beach pail! Here are the printables-- have fun and stay tuned for more sparkling activities...







No comments:

Post a Comment