Sunday, September 7, 2014

2014 Harvest Fun Day!!

It still feels like summer here on the south coast, but I know everyone is thinking about fall, and pumpkins, and apple pies, and colorful leaves, and all that good stuff. Here's a fun event coming up in October to look forward to! Mark your calendars for...

Saturday, October 11, 2014
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
at the 
Fairhaven Visitors Center
141 Main Street at Route 6
(West lawn of Fairhaven High School)

I will be set up at this event with my books and stuff, and I will have some fun free crafts for the kids. Drop by, say hi, and make some fun Floyd fall crafts! I will also be revealing, for the very first time, my new almost life-sized Floyd stuffed animal: stop by and give him a hug!

There are also a whole bunch of other vendors and organizations with lots of fun activities and items for sale. This event is especially for families and kids, so be prepared for tons of activities. Also, don't forget about the annual Scarecrow Contest. Get yours ready and join in the fall fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment