Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Me, Crafts and Snacks at Partners Children's Reading Circle August 18!!

I'll be the guest reader on Thursday, August 18, 2011 at Ms. Joan's Children's Reading Circle at Partners Village Store and Kitchen in Westport, MA! It takes place from 10:30-11:30 a.m. and is open to pre-school aged kids.
I'll be reading my newest book, Floyd and the Mysterious Night Time Noise, and Ms. Joan will be leading a craft based on my book. Also, there will be a fabulous snack!

If you've never been to Partners, it is a beautiful gift shop with books, toys, jewelry, art and more, including a CAFÉ!! If you can't make it to the Reading Circle, pop down to Partners to shop/nosh any time. They have copies of my books for sale, too!!

Looking forward to a wonderful time and to meeting some new young readers at Partners!

Coming soon... I'll be at the Fairhaven Farmers Market ONE LAST TIME this summer on August 21. I'll be signing books and selling beautiful prints of my work ready to frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment